How are pastéis de nata stored?
- How are pastéis de nata stored?
- Which mold for pastéis de nata?
- Where to find pastéis de nata in Paris?
- How to freeze pastéis de nata?
- How to reheat pastéis de nata?
- What is the best brand of puff pastry?
- How to choose a good puff pastry?
- What puff pastry purchased for galette des rois?
- What is the best ready-made puff pastry?
- Which puff pastry should I buy?
- How to inflate an industrial puff pastry?
- How to negotiate a method of calculation different from the legal formula?
- How to calculate a student’s average?
- How to calculate the weight of a note?
- How to calculate the added value?
The Pasteis De Nata can be consumed until the day after purchase. We need them keep at room temperature and not in the fridge because of the humidity. You can put them in the oven for a few minutes. Warm is better!
If you don’t have molds to Pasteis De NataI recommend a mussel muffin (those with slightly slanted edges), preferably metallic because the pasteis having to cook at 250°C, I believe that is about the maximum temperature to the silicone (to be checked on your mussel)
Where to find the best Pastel de Nata of Paris
- As in Lisbon (2 €) – 37 King of Sicily Street (Paris 4) & 20 rue de Mogador (Paris 9) …
- Don Antonia (€2 plain / €2.40 chocolate or squash) – 8 rue de la Grange aux Belles (Paris 10) …
- pasteleria belem (2 €) – 47 rue Boursault (Paris 17)
How to freeze of the Pasteis De Nata ?
- 1 Cook your Pasteis De Nata then let them cool.
- 2 Put the Pasteis De Nata in a plastic Tupperware. Close the lid. …
- 3 Put the Tupperware in the freezer and voila!
We can them warm up but in a very hot oven (220-230°C) and for a very short time (2 minutes), otherwise the dough will soften. Then, take it out and let it cool on a wire rack. Do not eat it hot!
agree on the excellence of the puff pastry François, to order on their website or to buy from G. Detou. Quality has a price: 15 euros for a block of 3 kilos (you can completely freeze your paste).
How Well Choose a puff pastry ?
- First, choose a puff pastry pure butter, we insist it’s important!
- Check the ingredient list: puff pastry contains flour, butter, water, salt AND that’s it!
- So exit oil, sugar and preservatives!
So you can turn to the puff pastry to unroll from the brand Marie or Herta pure butter sufficiently thick to succeed in the drawings of your pancake. You also have the one sold frozen, like the paste to unroll Picard always pure butter and ideal to the king cake.
The ready-made puff pastry of Croustipâte From the taste point of view, the puff pastry Croustipâte (1.69€ for 280g) is the one I love the most. Flour, butter, water, salt, lemon, ethyl alcohol (so alcohol) and deactivated yeast. VS’is for that what has a slight note of brewer’s yeast…
- Our ranking:
- Organic Leader Price.
- Monoprix (an organic version also exists)
- Leader Price “basic”
- The winning prize.
- Otherwise, all gourmets -our gastronomic critic first!- agree on the excellence of the puff pastry François, to order on their website or at buy at G. Detou.
The puff pastry Always bake in a preheated oven at 200°C. It is the vapor caused by this temperature which will To do raise the successive layers. Do not butter your molds or sheets, just pass them in cold water and without wiping put your preparations on it.
It is possible to negotiate a method of calculation different from the legal formula on the double condition that the result obtained is: and at most equal to one of the following ceilings, chosen by the signatory parties: half of the net tax profit. In all cases, the amount of the participation must be random.
Especially since there are other possibilities, such as: not counting the lowest mark of each student (it will be different). If the scores are not all out of 20 and additionally weighted, the first calculation should be used (average = 15.54). It is the fairest choice.
Example: giving a coefficient of 3 to a score out of 30, accentuates its weight even more. Compared to a note out of 20 coefficient 1, its total weight will be 1.5 × 3 = 4.5.
This formula is expressed as follows: RSP = ½ (B – 5% C) x (S / VA) where B is the net tax profit C represents equity S symbolizes wages VA means added value