How do you make liquor?
- How do you make liquor?
- What liquor with melon?
- How to make a liqueur liqueur?
- Which vodka to make liqueur?
- How to drink melon vodka?
- How to make banana liqueur?
- What is the difference between liquor and cream?
- What is the principle of the Champagne method?
- What does melon liqueur taste like?
- How to make sugar syrup with melon?
- How to remove seeds from a melon?
- How to make melon ice cream?
How do you make liquor?
- In an airtight jar, place the alcohol and the washed fruit/spices or citrus peel.
- Leave to macerate in a dry place away from light for 2 to 3 weeks, stirring approximately every 5 days.
- After these 5 days, prepare the syrup. …
- Filter the alcohol and mix it with the syrup.
What liquor with melon?
Cocktail n°1 – The “Fun on the Beach” The preparation of this cocktail is rather easy. You must first put a base of ice cubes in a tumber (straight-sided glass from 20 to 25cl). Then you have to add in order: 3 cl of vodka, 2 cl of liquor of Chambord, 2 cl of liquor of Melon.
How to make a liqueur liqueur?
The draft liquor comes in the form of a mixture of still wine and candy sugar at a concentration varying from 5 g/l. The amount to be added is determined solely by the desired pressure, based on the following: 24 g/l of liquor to obtain 6 kg/cm2 at the end of the prize de mousse.
Which vodka to make liqueur?
Absolute Vodka 70 cl. In the field of liqueurs spirits, the vodka plays a significant role. Obtained by grain distillation, this alcoholic beverage originated in Russia.
How to drink melon vodka?
- Peel and cut the melon in two. Remove the seeds then put the pieces of melon in the mixer.
- Add mint leaves, vodka and lemon juice.
- Mix until the preparation is homogeneous.
- Book cool. Serve chilled with ice cubes.
How to make banana liqueur?
In a saucepan, bring the milk, sugar and liquid full cream to a boil. Boil this mixture for 5 minutes then turn off the heat and allow to cool. Then add thealcohol flavored with banana and mix. Transfer it banana liquor in a clean bottle and close it.
What is the difference between liquor and cream?
The main difference between liqueur and cream of fruit is the sugar content in the product. A liquor has a minimum sugar content of 100 grams per liter and an alcohol content between 15 and 55°. The liqueurs which have more than 250 grams of sugar per liter are called “creams”.
What is the principle of the Champagne method?
With the Champagne method, we proceed to a first fermentation, in vats, which transforms the must into wine, from the sugars of the grape. At its end, there should be no sugar remaining in the wine.
What does melon liqueur taste like?
Melon liqueur is distinguished by its fruity and refreshing taste. This characteristic makes it an interesting liqueur for the composition of shooter and cocktail. In particular, it brings a touch of exoticism with the taste of Melon, a little less classic than the traditional orange or mint liqueur.
How to make sugar syrup with melon?
Melon liqueur: Preparation. Remove the skin from the melons and keep only the pulp. Put it in a glass container and add the alcohol at 90°. Leave to macerate for at least a month, stirring occasionally. After a month, prepare a sugar syrup: pour the water into a saucepan, add the sugar.
How to remove seeds from a melon?
Peel the melons and remove the seeds. Put the pulp in a glass container with the alcohol and leave to macerate for 30 days. Stir occasionally. After this time, make a syrup with the sugar and the water, over very low heat, taking care that it does not colour.
How to make melon ice cream?
Start by placing a handful of crushed ice in the shaker, then add 30 ml of melon liqueur, 15 ml of vodka, 15 ml of lime juice, a drop of egg white, a drop of cane sugar syrup . Then, shake vigorously for a homogeneous mixture and pour into a glass with two small balls of melon to decorate.