How does social action work?
- How does social action work?
- What are the 3 characteristics of social assistance?
- Which authorities are primarily responsible for social assistance and action?
- Who takes care of the social action?
- How is social assistance paid?
- Who finances aid and social action?
- Who administers social assistance?
- What is the main mission of the CCAS?
- How is social assistance?
- Who pays social assistance for accommodation?
???? How Social Assistance Works ? L’welfare grants you financial aid based on your personal situation (household composition, income, age, etc.). This service ofwelfare includes, for example, services such asaid at home, thewelfare in childhood, etc.
1. The notion ofwelfare. L’welfare presents several features. These include a subsidiary (1.1), food (1.2) and specialized (1.3) right.
Ugly social incumbent mostly to the departmental councils, which act with people with disabilities, the elderly, in favor of professional integration and social and for child protection. The department is also a leader in the action social.
The municipality, in charge ofSocial Action proximity In charge ofSocial Action in the municipalities, the CCAS and the CIAS run a stock general prevention and development social.
ASH is paid by the department. Each department has its own regulations.welfare. Payment rules are therefore different depending on the department. The ASH covers part of the elderly person’s accommodation costs.
They are half funded by the departments, who devote 67% of their operating expenses to it. The other sources of funding are the security organizations social (26%), municipalities and intermunicipalities (11%) and the State (7%).
The department is headed by the President of the General Council, who is responsible for the action social and who is the decision-maker for the allocation of social support within its jurisdiction.
The Communal Center for Social Action (CCAS) is an administrative department whose duties are many. Promoter of local social action, the CCAS participates in the investigation of requests for legal social assistance, manages the allocation of optional extra-legal assistance and leads social prevention actions.
The application filewelfare (ASH), retired from the CCAS (communal action center social) and duly completed, is the subject of an instruction from the services of the General Council, at the end of which thewelfare communicates its decision to the applicant or his legal representative.
L’housing social assistance (ASH) makes it possible to cover all or part of the costs related toaccommodation of an elderly person in an establishment or with a foster family. She is paid by the department.