How to be sure to be taken in IFSI?
- How to be sure to be taken in IFSI?
- What qualifications to be a nurse?
- What level to enter IFSI?
- What are the specific roles of the nurse?
- What is the best IFSI?
- What are the risks of a late career nurse?
- What is the salary of a nurse?
- How to become a state registered nurse?
- What is the standard of living for a nurse in Arkansas?
To have a chance toto be accepted for training in IFSI, the candidate must meet 5 sets of criteria, defined by the regional health agencies (ARS). These skills and abilities can to be verified in a school, university, professional, associative or other context.
Qualities and skills needed
- Physical and moral resistance to any test.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Diligence in work, attention of every moment.
- Relational to reassure patients.
- Empathy, understanding and diplomacy in the face of sometimes difficult situations.
- Sense of teamwork.
updated on January 20, 2022 5 min. Nursing training integrated Parcoursup in 2019 to allow high school and reorientation students to access it after the baccalaureate without competition.
4311-3 of the Public Health Code (CSP): “Comes under the proper role of the nurse ornurse care related to the functions of maintenance and continuity of life and aimed at partially or totally compensating for a lack or a reduction in the autonomy of a person or a group of people.
Classification of IFSIs:
|Ranking||IFSI||Number of candidates|
|1||IFSI GCSPA of Aix-en-Provence||8122|
|2||IFSI Princess Grace Hospital Center||3332|
|3||IFSI CH of Arles||6119|
|4||IFSI GCSPA of Salon-de-Provence||6610|
If you work continuously with high intensity, the risk of emotional exhaustion, depressive disorders and other illnesses increases. Nurses at the end of their career often look for activities that can allow them to practice, without suffering the same difficulties as those of the profession.
– responsibility within the framework of the care which can lead to penal problems. So, from this point of view, the end-of-career salary of an IDE (2500e net/month of memory and ladle) is barely higher than the start-of-career salary of a project manager. Objectively, the nurse is underpaid. However, the comparison stops there.
The IDE (state-certified nurse) must have: Empathy. This job requires comprehension skills. She must be open and welcome the patient’s emotions, in order to act with compassion and respect for her person, without being overwhelmed by her own feelings. Patience.
It may depend on where you live but in Arkansas anyway, that’s how it is! Here, the standard of living of a nurse is better than in France both financially and in terms of the quality of work.