How to control yourself with alcohol?
Control your consumption
- Drink water if you are thirsty. …
- Before drinkingalcoholeat something if you are hungry.
- Preferably drink from a glass and no to the bottle. …
- Whether you drink, alternate with non-alcoholic beverages.
- Giveyou a maximum of glasses not to be exceeded.
Gradually increase your intake ofalcohol.
- Go slowly. For example, you You can start by drinking an extra drink in addition to your usual consumption. …
- Drink a glass of water between 2 glasses ofalcohol to you help drink slowly.
- eat when you take somealcohol.
The withdrawal to takes place in the hospital, in a specialized alcohol service or in a center for priest. How does it go hospital withdrawal? You remain hospitalized for 1, even 2 or 3 weeks. You must be well prepared not to drink any morealcohol once the door of the establishment past.
Drink water before, during and after each drink. try drink a glass of water before each alcoholic drink and also drink water while drinkingalcohol. Drink the water slowly so you can wait longer between each drink.
Two conditions must be satisfied: the patient’s disorders make his consent impossible; his mental state requires immediate care with constant monitoring in a hospital environment. The request forhospitalization must be nominative and signed by the person making it.
Depending on the nature of the addiction and the strength of the person’s addiction priestthe process can last 4 to 6 weeks, but sometimes much longer. So that the course of a rehab either as fluid as possible, drug treatment is often necessary.
Conceal common clues. Keep your eyes sharp and wide open. People who drankalcohol very often have a drowsy look or droopy eyes. Do everything in your power to keep your eyes open and fight the urge to close them.
Drink hard liquor instead that some beer. Strong alcohols intoxicate faster than beer or wine, because they are more alcoholic. The shots are particularly effective since they make it possible to absorb rapidly of the’alcohol and vodka in particular is known to accelerate thedrunkenness.
The food in the stomach absorbs a certain amount ofalcohol. As long as the food not’is not completely digested and delays the passage of food and of thealcohol in the intestine. The process of assimilation is therefore longer and thealcohol gets to our blood more slowly.