How to cure spondyloarthritis?
- How to cure spondyloarthritis?
- Is spondyloarthritis a serious disease?
- What are the consequences of spondyloarthritis?
- Does spondyloarthritis make you tired?
- How does a spondyloarthritis attack manifest itself?
- How to grow old with spondyloarthritis?
- How to cure ankylosing spondylitis naturally?
- What causes fatigue in spondyloarthritis?
- How do you know if you have spondyloarthritis?
- Where is spondyloarthritis pain?
- What disability rate for spondyloarthritis?
- What job to do when you have spondyloarthritis?
- What is the origin of spondyloarthritis?
- How to treat spondyloarthritis?
- What are the effects of cervical spondylosis?
- How to treat neck pain?
The treatment of spondyloarthritis combines medication, regular physical exercise, functional rehabilitation, occupational therapy, etc. Its goal is to calm pain, fight stiffness and maintain mobility.
In the absence of any treatment, the spondyloarthritis can progressively and definitively block the joints of the lower back, by fusion of the bones of the pelvis with the sacrum, or by fusion of the vertebrae. In the most severe cases, the spine may fuse together.
The main complication of spondyloarthritis ankylosing is therefore the functional handicap it generates: loss of flexibility of the spine with stiffness of movement and weakening of the bone with increased risk of vertebra fracture.
The fatigue is a common symptom in AS. She is measured on a visual analog scale in one item of the SPA Activity Index (BASDAI). She is strongly related to the other symptoms of the disease (stiffness and pain), and it is influenced by sleep disturbances.
The spondyloarthritis ankylosing manifests at the beginning by flare-ups of back or lumbar pain (lumbago) which may seem trivial. These seizures last a few days to a few weeks and eventually to calm.
Regular physical activity is an important part of your treatment plan for spondyloarthritis ankylosing. Exercise helps relieve pain and ease stiffness, strains your joints, improves your posture and flexibility.
Spondyloarthritis ankylosing: the natural treatment
- 1) Perform exercises and stretches.
- 2) Practice cardiovascular physical activity.
- 3) Practice breathing relaxation exercises.
- 4) Take natural anti-inflammatory remedies.
- 5) Apply hot and cold.
An important relationship is that between inflammatory back pain and fatigue. The fatigue can be explained by pain at nighttime rest due to which patients regularly wake up at night. The fatigue was less common in patients receiving anti-TNF alpha.
Joint or vertebral signs
- Nocturnal pain or morning stiffness of the lumbar or dorsal seat.
- Asymmetrical oligoarthritis.
- Unspecified buttock pain. …
- Sausage finger or toe.
- Talalgia or other enthesopathy. …
- Iritis (uveitis)
- Nongonococcal urethritis or cervicitis (less than 1 month before arthritis)
In 80% of cases, the spondyloarthritis starts with pains in the lower back or buttocks. Sometimes on the right, sometimes on the left, they radiate towards the back of the thighs and strongly resemble the pains say sciatica.
30 % to the disabled of 1st category (capable of exercising a reduced activity); 50% to the disabled of 2nd category (unable to exercise an activity); 50% + surcharge to the disabled of 3rd category (obligated to have recourse to a third person to carry out ordinary acts of life).
It is necessary to exclude work of force, or even trades requiring the carrying of heavy loads, work exposing them to cold and humidity and trades imposing long journeys or in poorly suspended vehicles.
The origins of spondyloarthritis are unknown but there are associated genetic and environmental factors. Among the genetic hypotheses: the gene for the HLA protein (which defines the compatibility between people in the event of an organ transplant) is present in 90% of patients with spondyloarthritis.
Treatment of spondyloarthritis. The treatment must be both medicinal and physical: the patient must do gymnastics regularly, and undergo functional rehabilitation and occupational therapy sessions. In parallel, it is possible to take painkillers (on medical prescription).
The cervical ones, for example, are formed from a set of delicate vertebrae. Their balance and resistance is directly influenced by: It is also important to know that cervical spondylosis lasts over time, the more the pain is likely to extend into the arms and legs.
Cold therapy (whether with ice, a frozen gel pack, or a bag of frozen vegetables) should be applied to the most painful part of the neck to help reduce inflammation and pain there.