How to get a work visa for Spain?
- How to get a work visa for Spain?
- How to immigrate to Spain?
- What documents to work in Spain?
- How to ask for a job in Spanish?
- What job to do in Spain?
- How to start a cover letter in Spanish?
- How to write a CV in Spanish?
- How to regularize a paperless in Spain 2021?
- How to regularize a paperless in Spain 2022?
- Which visa to stay in Spain?
- How to register to work in Spain?
- How to start a trip to Spain?
- What age to work in Spain?
How to apply for a work permit For To do this, you will need to present the initial documents of the application along with your passport and other required documents. The embassy or consulate will then send the application to the immigration office in Spain for approval.
Citizens of a European Union country, an EEA country or Switzerland do not need to apply for a regular residence permit. Thanks to the Schengen agreements, they can live and work legally in Spainand get a work permit very quickly.
The documents that you must present when of the authorization request are as follows:
- Copy of your passport.
- Certificate of criminal record.
- Official medical certificate.
- 3 passport photos
- Tax registration number (NIE or CIF) and registration number of the employer with of social Security.
Vocabulary Spanish :: Request ofuse
- I’m looking for use Estoy buscando trabajo.
- Can I see your resume? ¿Puedo ver tu curriculum?
- Here is my CV Aquí está mi currículum.
- Do you have any references I can contact? …
- Here is the list of my references Aquí hay una lista de mis referencias.
The most sought-after profiles in Spain are those of engineers, those of the IT, industrial engineering, web and new technologies sectors. E-commerce, automotive, exports and tourism are also growing sectors (especially for French speakers).
To apply, address a more specific person, say “A la atención del Señor García o de la Señora Vargas López“; etc To start your letterhere are some typical formulas: “Muy señores míos ou Estimados señores“, (Ladies and Gentlemen / Dear Sir, Dear Madam).
How to write a CV in Spanish : topics
- Personal data: marital status and contact details.
- Objetivo: the personal profile
- Realized studies / training: training
- Experiencia laboral / experiencia profesional: professional experience.
- Idiomas: foreign languages
Tuesday, May 26, theSpain decided to grant a work and residence permit for two years. The beneficiaries of these documents which can be renewed for two additional years are young people (18 to 21 years old) paperless in Spain ; reports the daily Spanish El País and quoted by Visa and Voyages Algérie — VVA.
Rooting is the possibility offered to foreign people who live paperless in Spain for several years for regularize their situation and receive a work and residence permit. There are different types of rooting: Professional rooting.
Long-stay visas: this visa is required for all foreigners wishing to stay in Spain for more than 90 days within a maximum period of 180 days, except for citizens of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
Registration is done at the town hall (Ayuntamiento) or in the neighborhood town halls (padrón municipal) in large cities. Under the principle of free movement of workers within the countries of the European Union (EU), visas and work permits are no longer required to work in Spain.
As these conditions may vary, we recommend that you contact the Spanish consulate or embassy to verify these requirements before you start your trip. Short-stay visas: this is the general visa for tourists, which allows you to stay and travel in Spain for 90 days.
Basically, you must be at least 16 years old, obtain work authorization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and obtain a visa. You must be authorized to work and reside in Spain.