How to have a good team?
To create a team performing, The 6 essential Soft Skills
- The ability to communicate for the cohesion of teams.
- Empathy, this ability to listen to create a friendly atmosphere and trust.
- The ability to work in team respecting the work of others.
The basis of a team that works is trust. This is why you must communicate with integrity about the objectives, expectations and any difficulties encountered. Communicating also means giving and collecting regular feedback and sharing the company’s vision.
We are talking about band if the following criteria are reunited:
- the presence of interpersonal relationships: individuals communicate personally with other members.
- the pursuit of a common goal: the interest of each merges with the interest of the band.
We also note the existence of teams whose lifespan is limited, such as cross-functional or ad hoc teams, for example, and finally, there are those whose composition is changing. The team is also available in various aspects depending on the missions it takes on. There are therefore 4 types, namely:
For example, in a work group are the members of an office, or the children who attend the same class. A team, on the other hand, is made up of a group of people who all work towards the same goal, making the result of the work dependent on everyone’s cooperation.
Build the right team 1 Team size. The number of employees depends on the missions to be carried out, the projects, the sector of activity, etc. … 2 Skills. The idea is not to bring together a maximum of highly competent people. … 3 Personalities. … 4 Team management. …
They show, for example, that the differences in experience between team members have positive effects on performance, which the authors explain by an improvement in the sharing of information.