What is the subjunctive in Spanish?
- What is the subjunctive in Spanish?
- How to construct a sentence in the subjunctive in Spanish?
- How to recognize the subjunctive in Spanish?
- How to conjugate the verb in Spanish in the subjunctive?
- How is the present subjunctive formed?
- How is the imperfect subjunctive formed in Spanish?
- How to conjugate a verb in the imperfect subjunctive?
- How to cut soap with metal?
- How to cut the soap from a guitar?
- What are the ingredients of soap?
- What is Cold Soap?
– The use of subjunctive in spanish is generated by an idea of doubt, uncertainty, will, wish, desire (also hope), feeling, fear,.. sin que (without that), antes de que (before) ,ojalá (provided that)……
We use the subjunctive after the verbs expressing the will, the wish, the request and the advice: => Querer que / desear que + subjunctive: Quiero que vengas. ( I want you to come). => Pedir que + subj: Te pido que comas.
Pedir: pido (present simple indicative) => Pida (subjunctive) Salir: salgo (present simple indicative) => salga (subjunctive)…The use of subjunctive present in Spanish.
|Person||Endings of subjunctive here||Example with ESCUCHAR|
- The endings of subjunctive present are reversed with respect to those of the indicative. …
- -er = -a (example: comer)
- -ir = -a (example: come)
- Quizás Maria coma con nosotros el miércoles. ( …
- Trabajo en clase para que mis padres estén contentos. ( …
- Es preciso que todos los chicos vayan al colegio. (
The building of the subjunctive generally done thanks to the subordinating conjunctions “que” or “qu’” which are placed before the personal pronoun which precedes the conjugated verb. For example: that we do, that you say, that he knows, that they sing.
For form the imperfect subjunctivewe take the third person plural of the past simple (pretérito indefinido-indicativo-), we remove -RON and we add -RA,-RAS,-RA,-RAMOS,-RAIS,-RAN or –SE,-HIS,-SE,-SEMOS,-SEIS,-SEN. This is valid for regular verbs and irregular verbs.
The imperfect from subjunctive is formed from the third person singular past simple. We then add the endings which are always the same to the three groups: -sse, -sses, -^t (be careful not to forget the circumflex accent), -ssions, -ssiez, -ssent.
Afterwards, you can also take kevlar thread, but I think metal is more rigid and cuts better. but you are right, the cutting tool depends on how to cut the soap and the size and shape of the soap.
the best in all that you mentioned is the guitar string, but you have to mount it on an arc so that it doesn’t saw your fingers while cutting the soap. you also need a U-shaped box with straight edges to cut your soap straight.
Key Ingredients There are 3 key ingredients in soap: oil or fat, base, and water. Oil or fat— beeswax, aloe vera butter, coconut oil, coffee bean oil, moringa oil, animal fat, palm oil, shea butter
It produces a quality soap, which retains the properties of the oils used at the end of the total chemical reaction, because they are only heated to be mixed, unlike hot saponification. The behavior of cold soap is shorter, and its price is higher in view of the time necessary for its manufacture.